Physician Assistant - Family Medicine | Crystal Run Health, Optum
Crystal Run Health, part of the Optum family of businesses, is seeking a** or **Physician Assistant specializing in Family Medicine to join our team in Rock Hill, NY. Optum is a physician-led, patient-centered, team-based care organization that is changing the way clinicians work and live.
At Optum, you’ll have the clinical resources, data, and support of a global organization behind you so that you can help your patients live healthier lives. Here, you’ll work alongside talented peers in a collaborative environment that is guided by diversity and inclusion while driving towards the Quadruple Aim. We believe you deserve an exceptional career and will empower you to live your best life (sm) at work and at home.
Experience the fulfillment of advancing the health of your community with the excitement of contributing new practice ideas and initiatives that could help improve care for millions of patients across the country.
- Provides diagnosis, treatment, consultation, and follow up under the supervision of one or more physicians in the Practice. The provides age and specialty appropriate medical care at the level of training achieved.
- Effectively identifies, evaluates, and addresses disease prevention and health promotion issues of the population certified in the Practice while administering quality patient care.
- Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
- Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of acute, chronic, and long-term healthcare issues.
- Educates patients and/or families about preventative care, medical issues, and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications.
- Physician-led, Patient-centered team-based care environment
- Focus on Quality instead of Quantity while delivering utmost care to patients
- Moderate scheduling templates to promote Work and Life Balance
- Partner with other medical professionals while practicing with autonomy
- Practice at the peak of your license providing evidence-based medicine
- Patient Assessments, Formulating Care Plans, Finding Gaps in Care Delivery, Communicating and Teaching patients about personal Care Management
- Educate and empower your patients to take ownership of their health
- Master’s degree in nursing
- Current, unrestricted Medical License in the State of New York (or ability to obtain)
- Current, Active DEA license and Prescriptive Authority based on state requirements (or ability to obtain)
- Board Certification by the ANCC/AANP ()
- Oncology Experience Preferred: Unless otherwise indicated, at least one year of recent experience in a comparable job classification required.
New York Residents Only : The salary range for New York residents is $110,040 to $139,000 per year. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Access to Restaurants
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024