Physician - Family Medicine/Internal Medicine - Crystal Run Health, Optum - Newburgh, NY
Crystal Run Health, part of the Optum family of businesses, is seeking a Physician specializing in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine to join our team in Newburgh, NY. Optum is a physician-led, patient-centered, team-based care organization that is changing the way clinicians work and live.
At Optum, you’ll have the clinical resources, data, and support of a global organization behind you so that you can help your patients live healthier lives. Here, you’ll work alongside talented peers in a collaborative environment that is guided by diversity and inclusion while driving towards the Quadruple Aim. We believe you deserve an exceptional career and will empower you to live your best life at work and at home.
Experience the fulfillment of advancing the health of your community with the excitement of contributing new practice ideas and initiatives that could help improve care for millions of patients across the country. Because together, we have the power to make health care better for everyone. Join us and discover how rewarding medicine can be while Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
- Direct and manage a complete continuum of high-quality care within the care team
- Treat chronic diseases and disorders
- Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems, medications, and immunization status
- Elicits and records information about patient’s medical history
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses condition of patient
- Physician-led, Patient-centered team-based care environment
- Focus on Quality instead of Quantity while delivering utmost care to patients
- Moderate scheduling templates to promote Work and Life Balance
- Partner with other medical professionals while practicing with autonomy
- Practice at the peak of your license providing evidence-based medicine
- Patient Assessments, Formulating Care Plans, Finding Gaps in Care Delivery, Communicating and Teaching patients about personal Care Management
- Educate and empower your patients to take ownership of their health
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of (NY) at time of employment
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Family Medicine and/or Internal Medicine
- Active and unrestricted DEA license or ability to obtain prior to start
New York Residents Only: The salary range for New York residents is $249,728.00 to $355,092.00 per year. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Access to Restaurants
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024