Looking to Grow your Career with a 100 Top Hospital? St. Luke's is Hiring Neurologists- Multiple Opportunities
Join a 100 top hospital with a newly established neurology residency program! St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, and major teaching hospital is seeking full time BC/BE general and fellowship-trained neurologists for both subspecialty outpatient opportunities and neurohospitalist positions.
St. Luke’s Neurology Associates is part of the network’s Neurobehavioral Service Line, a comprehensive and integrated team comprised of neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-rehabilitation and behavioral health, offering leading-edge care for all subspecialties in neurology and behavioral health.
We’re looking for the following additions to our growing team of 26 neurologists and 25 Advanced Practitioners!
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Residents and Fellows will receive a substantial, monthly stipend at sign on!
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
Posted October 4, 2021