Radiology Opportunities in South Louisiana
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Health Services
The Radiology Department at Ochsner is growing and has opportunities for Radiologists that are interested in joining the team!
- Opportunities include part time or full time, daytime or after hours, on-site or remote (for some subspecialties) and across several locations and specialties.
- This is a great opportunity to practice Radiology in a collegial and patient-focused environment.
- Academic appointments are available at our affiliated institutions, including Tulane, LSU, and the University of Queensland.
- Both newly trained and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply.
- After hours ED coverage provided by Ochsner employed Emergency Radiologists
- IR coverage provided by Ochsner employed Interventional Radiologists
- Current weekend coverage approximately 1 in 8
- We have top-end imaging equipment, PACS and dictation software, and IT support.
Our team is growing and we have the following opportunities to meet the growth of our organization:
- Chest Radiologist
- Abdominal Imaging (in New Orleans or in the community setting)
- Breast Imaging
- Diagnostic Radiologist at Community locations
- Informatics Opportunities
Interested candidates should apply to ochsner.org/physician. Sorry, no opportunities for J1 applications at present. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/ Disabled Contact Katy Thomas 504-884-3456 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Posted June 20, 2022