Grow your Geriatric Career with the Team you Trust- St. Luke's is Hiring
St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus
St. Lukes University Health Network
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking passionate BC/BE Geriatricians to join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Luke’s University Health Network. Our team is comprised of 12 Board Certified Geriatricians, 9 Nurse Practitioners, and a Social Worker who specialize in Senior Care services.
Our primary services include:
- Inpatient consultation
- Post-Acute services LTC, CCRC, PC
- Opportunity to be part of the Fellowship Training Program
- St. Luke’s fellowship training is truly a family where our fellows and faculty work together to provide excellent care for our patients and support each other in an environment of teaching and scholarly activity.
- Collaboration with Cardiology, Trauma, and Orthopedics
- Interdisciplinary work with Nursing, Pharmacy, and Rehab, Social Work
- Skilled nursing facility medical directorship opportunity
- Call is telephone only and shared with other geriatricians
SLUHN has many senior care initiatives for the network including, NICHE, Senior Surgery Program, House Call Program, Older Adult Behavioral Health Unit, and outpatient services for cognitive and complex physical health assessment.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package and relocation reimbursement
- Starting bonus
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A physician orientated unique culture
- A reasonable call schedule, enjoy a work life balance
*We do not sponsor visas
About St. Lukes University Health Network
St. Luke’s is one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals as well as the largest and most established health system in the region. We are a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 17,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. To learn more about St. Luke’s, please visit us at www.SLHN.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES: COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
As a leading healthcare provider, St. Luke’s University Health Network is committed to protecting our employees, patients and community. As we continue to provide quality care to our patients, we are taking important next steps to prevent undue harm to our employees & ensure our patients have a safe environment for medical care and treatment. Effective immediately, St. Luke’s is requiring all new hires, along with our current employees, to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed as per our policy and guidelines.
Posted January 12, 2022