Neurology Opportunities in South Louisiana
Our Practice Opportunities
New Orleans – Epilepsy
- One of only 3 facilities in Louisiana accredited by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC) as a Level 4 Epilepsy Center – the highest possible designation by the NAEC
- The only institution in Louisiana that operates dedicated epilepsy monitoring units (EMU) for both adult and children.
- The only hospital system in the region to use Visualase® - MRI-Guided Laser Ablation Technology for Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery.
- Active clinical epilepsy research program with recognition at national and international scientific meetings.
- Leadership opportunities also available.
New Orleans – Movement Disorders
- The Movement Disorders Section includes 3 neurologists, 2 advanced practice providers, 2 neurosurgeons, a research coordinator, and Fellowship program.
- We are the largest DBS program in the Gulf South, and we are nationally recognized as a Level 2 HDSA Center of Excellence, with dedicated interdisciplinary clinics for HD, PD, and Tourette’s Syndrome
New Orleans – Cognitive Disorders
- The Brain Health and Cognitive Disorders Program is a growing collaboration amongst team members.
- Opportunities to participate in an interdisciplinary memory disorders clinic, which includes neurology, neuropsychology, and social work/care team navigators.
West Bank of New Orleans – General Neurology
- Ambulatory-based practice
- Opportunities to develop a sub-specialty practice
- Opportunity to interpret EEG and perform NCS/EMG studies
Ochsner Baton Rouge – General or Subspecialized Neurology Opportunities
- Opportunities to build a subspecialized practice
- Active clinical practice with large referral base
- Inpatient work is consultative with hospitalists at Ochsner Medical Center – Baton Rouge
Ochsner North Shore – General or Subspecialized Neurology Opportunities and a Neurohospitalist Opportunity
- Committed to providing high-quality, compassionate patient care
- Join a developing program with a new facility in a highly desirable location
Posted December 9, 2021