Looking to Grow your Career with a 100 Top Hospital? St. Luke's is Hiring Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists
St. Luke’s University Health Network is seeking BC/BE Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists to join our robust and diverse behavioral health services team. St. Luke’s is the nation’s #1 teaching hospital and is ranked in the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems and 100 Top Hospitals. Due significant growth in our existing psychiatry programs, we are looking for child & adolescent (C&A) Psychiatrists who strive for excellence and want to make an impact.
- Join 4 C&A physicians, who currently provide outpatient services to our community.
- Plans are underway to open a 16-bed Adolescent inpatient unit this fall at our Easton campus.
- Will rotate for weekend inpatient acute care coverage.
- This is an employed position in a growing service line with little to no night call.
- To learn more about our St. Luke’s Psychiatry Program, please visit slhn.org/psychcareers
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement,
- Loan forgiveness program
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- Final year fellowship stipend
*We do not sponsor visas
Posted January 12, 2022