AmWell Medical Group
Remote Psychiatrist, Teletherapy
Amwell Medical Group (AMG), in partnership with Amwell, is a cutting-edge telehealth clinical practice that manages a national psychiatry practice. We practice psychiatry across all 50 states - 24 hours/day, 365 days/year. Our providers are both single- and multi-state licensed and credentialed to work with our client referrals across the country.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Amwell Medical Group (AMG) is seeking board certified Psychiatrists to join the team on a contract basis to diagnose and treat patient referrals. This individual will join a team of other psychiatrists and shall serve in a clinical role for AMG. The Psychiatrist will provide online psychiatric initial evaluations and medication management follow-up visits to patients.
Amwell's system is a video-based, HIPAA compliant, telehealth platform. You will function under the leadership of the Medical Director for Psychiatry and have the full support of AMG’s clinical practice group as well as that of AMG’s 24/7 technical support team in work on Amwell's platform & EMR software.
- Board Certified in Psychiatry (in good standing with Medical Board)
- 2 years working experience independently licensed
- Active, unrestricted state license
- Active, unrestricted DEA license
- Medicaid eligible
*This a work from home position; appointments will be scheduled in advance based on your availability. There are no terms to the contract. However, it is required to give a month's notice if deciding to leave the program*
*MINIMUM REQUIREMENT of 1 hour per week*
- Appointments are scheduled based on your availability you schedule into Amwell's system weekly/monthly.
- Provide critical psychiatric care to patients in a way that's convenient for them and you.
- Perform psychiatric evaluations.
- Provide medication management.
- Responsible for providing direct-to-consumer care to patients primarily at home.
- Diagnose and provide treatment to individuals with behavioral and emotional disorders.
- Research and refer clients to community resources.
- Work as an independently contracted physician for a minimum of one hour per week.
- Evaluate for general medical health and make referrals for medical follow-up needs.
- Conduct mental health counseling and provide treatment to patients with various psychiatric disorders.
- Complete basic trainings required before being able to practice on the Amwell system.
- Adhere to policies and procedures set forth by the telepsychiatry Medical Director.
Teletherapy, Psychiatry, Mental Health, Behavioral Health, Psychotherapy, Addiction Medicine, Virtual Therapy, Telepsychiatry, Psychiatric Disorders, Mental Health Disorders, Mental Health, Emotional Health, Behavioral Disorders, Behavioral Health Disorders, Behavioral Health Therapy, Mental Health Therapy, Emotional Therapy, Psychiatric Evaluations, Medication Management
*For additional information on this position, please refer to the link below*
*To directly submit a resume, please email email@example.com*
Access to Restaurants
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Median Home Value
Posted February 8, 2024