CenterWell Senior Primary Care
Centerwell- Physician- VSP/PRN- Houston, TX
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health first
The Physician serves as a health-care professional and capable of handling a variety of health-related problems. The Physician work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
*This is a flexible Contract position where the Physician provides the availability they can commit to each month.
The Physician focuses on outpatient medicine, continuity of care, health maintenance, and disease prevention. Keeps a medical history and medical records. Refers the patient to specialists as needed. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
Use your skills to make an impact
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of applicable experience
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Prefer Internal Medicine specialty
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana/Senior Bridge's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024