Allegheny Health Network
Clinician Educator Faculty Member for the Internal Medicine Residency Program
Allegheny Health Network - Allegheny Valley North
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is actively recruiting a Clinician Educator Faculty Member for the Internal Medicine Residency Program at the Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Providing an active role in teaching and clinical practice
- Full spectrum Faculty duties including outpatient and inpatient general medicine care
- Participate in formal resident education and scholarly activity
- A Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy, and be board-certified.
- Additional experience in health care education or GME is preferred but not required.
· Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
· DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN PROUDLY OFFERS
· Competitive Compensation Package
· Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Retirement Benefits
· Paid Malpractice
· CME Allowances
· Generous PTO Plan
· Additional Benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – ten diverse hospitals, 250 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Lauren Dunegan| Physician Recruiter| Lauren.Dunegan@ahn.org 412-738-5400
About Allegheny Health Network
Allegheny Health Network has received numerous national, regional and local accolades for superior outcomes, quality care, and positive impacts on the communities we serve. Comprised of 14 hospitals, 5 Health+Wellness Pavilions and more than 250 primary and specialty care practices, the AHN team includes approximately 2,400 physicians, 21,000 employees and 2,000 volunteers. Together, we provide world-class medicine to patients in our communities, across the country and around the world.
Our physicians continually explore and develop new treatments that allow us to bring medical discoveries from the laboratory directly to patients. These breakthroughs help to save lives and give patients access to the latest treatments for disease and medical conditions. Allegheny Health Network is also committed to educating and training the next generation of doctors by serving as the clinical campus for both Temple University School of Medicine and Drexel University College of Medicine.
We have received accolades from numerous organizations, including Thomson Reuters, AARP, Healthgrades, and Consumer Reports. These accolades recognize our dedication to excellence, but they also strengthen our ability to tackle the diseases that confront us today so that we may find a cure for tomorrow.
Access to Restaurants
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted February 1, 2024