Pediatric Anesthesiologist Needed in Large Children's Hospital
Little Rock, AR
Arkansas Children's Hospital
The Division of Pediatric Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine at Arkansas Children’s Hospital (ACH), an affiliate of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS), seeks board eligible/ABA certified Pediatric Anesthesiologists to join our faculty.
· Responsibilities include clinical patient care; instruction of medical students, anesthesia residents, pediatric anesthesia fellows; and opportunities for research.
· Join team of 33 pediatric anesthesiologists.
· Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center with 17 operating room locations and 5 non-operating room locations encompassing cases of all pediatric surgical specialties.
· Only accredited burn center for the state. Robust comprehensive pediatric pain service.
· Opportunity to perform solo cases.
· Positions offer competitive salaries, sign on bonus, moving allowance, excellent benefits, and an attractive location in the heart of central Arkansas.
· Potential candidates should be ABA Board Eligible/Certified and have successfully completed an ACGME accredited residency and pediatric anesthesiology fellowship. Candidates must be eligible for a State of Arkansas medical license.
Practice is based at Arkansas Children’s Hospital:
· Arkansas Children’s is the only pediatric health system in Arkansas, serving a population of >3 million. ACH is the major pediatric referral center for Arkansas and the surrounding region serving children from birth to age 21.
· The ACH team consists of more than 500 faculty, 200 residents (95 pediatrics), and 4,400 support staff.
· As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, the ACH campus spans 36 city blocks and includes a 336-bed hospital, 3 intensive care units, a research institute, and a USDA-ARS nutrition center.
UAMS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans
About Arkansas Children's
We, at Arkansas Children’s, know that children aren’t little adults, and we’re creating innovative ways to care for them – from designing kid-savvy spaces where they enjoy receiving treatment to adapting the most rigorous safety standards to protect them and ensure they reach their potential. Our expert team is specially trained to deliver excellent care to seriously ill and critically injured children. Arkansas Children’s serves as the clinical and teaching affiliate for the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Our promise: Unprecedented child health, defined and delivered.
Arkansas Children’s is a premier health care system with a 336-bed hospital in the state’s capital city and a second 24-bed hospital and campus in northwest Arkansas. Arkansas Children's Hospital is among the largest children's hospitals in the United States and is the only tertiary care facility for children in the state of Arkansas. ACH is ranked in 5 specialties by US News & World Report in addition to being a MAGNET-recognized hospital, a level 1 pediatric surgery center, and a center of excellence in pediatric sedation. ACH was also voted Best Place to Work in Arkansas for 2019 and 2020. Learn more about our team here: https://youtu.be/2sGKwFHD_Lg .
Located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, Little Rock is a culturally diverse city with the friendliness of the South. The area offers affordable housing, quality school options, a mild climate, excellent cultural and artistic venues along with numerous outdoor recreational opportunities. With population exceeding 700,000, greater Little Rock offers the most desirable features of large cities without sacrificing ease of access and convenience.
Posted April 11, 2022