Hospitalist Opportunities- 7on7off schedule- Pittsburgh, PA
UPMC Center for Community Hospitalist Medicine is now accepting ABIM/AOBIM/ABFM Board Eligible/Board Certified physicians for exciting hospitalist medicine career opportunities at multiple community sites.
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities and stability as part of a financially strong and thriving world-class health system.
Our outstanding compensation and benefits package include occurrence-based malpractice, an employer-funded retirement plan, paid health insurance, generous CME allowance, and more.
Physician will treat hospitalized patients from admission through discharge, conducting history and physical assessments, strategizing to improve and/or manage patient health, and attempting to reduce their length of stay through safe medical practices and recommended treatment plans. Physician will work as part of a team with physicians and APPs. Typically, 7 on/7 off schedule, 12-hour shifts.
- UPMC East
- UPMC Horizon – Greenville
- UPMC Horizon – Shenango Valley
- UPMC Jameson
- UPMC McKeesport
- UPMC Passavant-Cranberry
- UPMC Passavant-McCandless
- UPMC Somerset
- UPMC St. Margaret
Please visit for more information on each site: https://www.upmc.com/healthcare-professionals/physicians/center-for-community-hospitalist-medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- BLS, ACLS Certified
- Must qualify for a medical license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
With UPMC, you can take advantage of:
- Competitive salary
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403b plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME to Medical Staff Dues and CME allowance
- Paid holiday
Access to Restaurants
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted January 19, 2024