Volunteer Teaching Opportunity – India – Bangalore Baptist Hospital
Bangalore Baptist Hospital
Health Volunteers Overseas
Inpatient and outpatient
- Project goals are to provide medical education to internal medicine residents, nursing students, and special health education programs for the local community. Daily schedules include accompanying attending and house staff on rounds, participating in bedside teaching and discussion, and lectures.
- Assignment: 2-4 weeks
- Teaching Topics: Internal medicine – all topics; neurology, infectious disease, pulmonology, critical care, hematology & AIDS education of particular interest
- Opportunities for Those-in-Training: Final Year Residents accepted if paired with an appropriate preceptor.
- Qualifications: Board eligible/certified; current license to practice; several years of experience preferred
- Activities: Case presentations, clinical training, continuing education, didactic instruction, faculty/staff training, formal lecturing, grand rounds, health education material development, mentoring
- Housing: Housing provided for a reasonable fee.
- Companions: Suitable for companion/spouse; not suitable for children
Posted December 17, 2019