Full-time Medical Oncologist David Walsh Cancer Center - Sterling, CO
Banner Health – Sterling Regional Medical Center
The David Walsh Cancer Center at Sterling Regional Medical Center is actively recruiting a Medical Oncologist to join our exemplary team that values collaboration and excellence in the care of its community. Enjoy the camaraderie and community engagement of a small-town hospital with the resources of a Top-Five Large Health System. At Banner Health, we are a physician-led, innovative, and integrated system devoted to making healthcare easier for our patients and our providers.
We are seeking applicants with:
- BC/BE in Medical Oncology
- New grads and experienced physicians encouraged to apply.
- Full-time | Monday – Friday | 8am – 5pm
- Call: Limited (phone consult only)
- Compensation: Base $545K + production
- Sign-On/Relo: 60K
The Oncology team delivers comprehensive cancer services to patients in Sterling and surrounding communities. Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer
Banner Health’s Compensation:
- Sign On bonus/Relocation
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME plus allowance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching plus 457(b) deferred compensation
Highlights about Sterling Regional Medical Center and Sterling, Colorado:
Sterling Regional Medical Center is a 25-bed acute care regional hospital in Northeastern Colorado; established in 1938, the hospital cares for the health needs of a 50-mile service area which also includes parts of Wyoming, Nebraska, and Kansas.
Sterling is located under Northeast Colorado's blue skies, just off I-76 between Denver and the Nebraska state line and is highlighted by native grasslands, majestic bluffs and rolling hills. Visitors and residents alike delight in the serene qualities of the natural landscape, the wonders of small-town living and the friendly atmosphere of an agricultural-based community filled with strong public and private schools and hometown values.
Close to great skiing in the winter with the lower cost of living in the Front Range. Summer concert series, two 18-hole golf courses, rodeos, museums, history, unique gift and antique shops, great food, and craft brewery.
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL-TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
Banner Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner Health are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Access to Outdoor Activities
Median Home Value
Posted February 26, 2024