Baptist Health of Northeast Florida
Nocturnist - Join a Beautiful Coastal Community - Practice Beachside 7 on / 7 off
Fernandina Beach, FL
Baptist Medical Center Nassau
You’re invited to join our rapidly growing inpatient team at Baptist Medical Center Nassau. As Nocturnist with Baptist Health, you will become an integral part of the largest health system in Northeast Florida. You will have the advantage of joining an established program and the broad-based support to provide excellent care to your patients.
About Baptist Medical Center Nassau
Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a 62-bed, highly advanced, community hospital that provides a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services and 24 hour emergency. Ranked among the best in the U.S. for quality and safety in patient care, we offer advanced technologies, a state-of-the-art surgical center, leading-edge clinical protocols and expert medical staff. Our facility is an integral part of our coastal communities across northeast Florida and southeast Georgia, providing robust inpatient and outpatient services.
What You Can Expect
- Base salary of $309,400 plus metric bonus
- Retention bonus of $25K
- Commencement bonus of $25K
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- Average of 15 patients and 3-5 admissions per night
- 36 bed Med/Surg and 8 bed AAU unit
- Extensive specialist support
- Physician-led, professionally managed enterprise
- Newly renovated, state-of-the-art hospital facilities
What You Will Need
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board eligible
- Active/Unrestricted medical license
- Internal Medicine (Family Medicine with 3 years of Hospitalist experience)
- Interest in pursuing procedural skills set: Our team will offer training on required procedures such as intubation, moderate sedation, central lines, and chest tube/thoracentesis
- ACL is required and training is available if needed
About Baptist Health of Northeast Florida
Founded in 1955, Baptist Health is the most preferred health system of Northeast Florida. With six award winning hospitals and over 200 points of care, we're proud to be the most robust clinically integrated network.
Our clinically integrated network consists of Baptist Primary Care, Baptist Heart Specialists, Baptist Neurology Institute, Wolfson Children's Hospital, Baptist MD Anderson, Baptist Behavioral Health, Baptist Bariatrics, and so many healthcare partners locally.
We're one of the largest employers in Northeast Florida. At this time, our growth is unprecedented. We're seeking physicians who want to practice medicine while changing the lives of our patients for good.
All of our hospitals are mission led. They are magnet hospitals with award winning physicians who strive for excellence. From Baptist MD Anderson making cancer history to Baptist Primary Care being the pillars of community, we have numerous opportunities available for physicians who want to practice medicine.
Ask about our open opportunities see how we take care of our Northeast Florida communities.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 16, 2024