Sentara Medical Group
Create Your Practice: Full-Time Rheumatologist Role with Award Winning Health System
Sentara Medical Group is seeking a Rheumatologist to join our growing outpatient practice in beautiful Hampton, Virginia. Come join our amazing team of hands-on caregivers in the mission to transform the health and lives of our patients! Our positive, collegial environment embraces respect, communication, and individualized care.
About the position:
· Join a collegial Rheumatology team: 1 physician, 1 Licensed Practical Nurse and 2 Medical Assistants
· Flexible schedule, M-F or 4 longer days with 1 day off
· Light call
· Located across the street from Sentara Careplex Hospital
· Strong patient referral program
· Commencement bonus
· Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and more
· Fully Integrated EHR (Epic)
· Malpractice and Tail coverage
· Nationally competitive compensation package
· Physician time off
· Retention Bonus
· Retirement Package with Matching Contribution
· Sign on bonus
Sentara Medical Group and Community Highlights:
· Sentara Health is an award-winning, nationally recognized, innovative, nonprofit healthcare system. Our physician-led organization is a top-tier, high performing multi-specialty group that brings together over 2,000 providers to deliver quality and compassionate care to our communities.
· Hampton, Virginia is a charming city on the southeast Virginia coast known for its historical significance and beautiful beaches. Located on the banks of the Chesapeake Bay, it boasts an abundance of outdoor activities like sailing, fishing, kayaking and more.
· Historic sites like Fort Monroe and the Hampton Carousel offer visitors an insight into the city’s past while museums like the Hampton History Museum provide educational experiences.
· There are plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options available in Hampton as well as wonderful schools, parks and other amenities that make it a great and beautiful place to live and work.
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted January 24, 2024