Upstate New York Outpatient Opportunity
Earn $300k Annually - Full Benefits
$50k Signing Bonus
Take advantage of this opportunity to practice with a collegial team of Primary Care providers affiliated with the region’s leader in healthcare. This position will offer a high earning potential, work life balance, and extensive support from colleagues and staff.
- Outpatient Only Clinic Schedule- Option for 4 or 5 Day Work Week
- No inpatient work, no inpatient call and 1:18 shared outpatient call responsibilities that are considered very light.
- Work with a supportive and collegial team of Primary Care providers
- 2025 graduating residents are welcome to apply! Position is J1 and H1b visa eligible
- Starting salary of $260k (negotiable based on training and experience), plus RVU based and quality based incentives
- Sign-on bonus and reimbursement for relocation and student loans (if applicable)
- Paid Time off, Paid Holidays and Paid CME time with $3500 annual CME allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 403B, life and disability, paid malpractice (including paid tail), and reimbursement for dues/licensure/certifications
Located on Lake Ontario, this gorgeous community offers small-city living with close proximity to many large metropolitan areas.
- See all four seasons and experience the activities that come along with them - boating, sailing, and other water events
- Multiple housing options, safe neighborhoods, and excellent public and private schools- county schools offer advanced learning curriculum standards to prepare students to excel in higher education
- Thriving State University town with easy access to multiple international airports
Job ID- (JN -012024-29992)
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Cost of Living
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value