Pediatrix Medical Group
Pediatric Hospitalist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
The Woodlands, TX
The Woodlands - One of Houston's most beautiful Suburbs,
has been Dubbed the Best City to Live in the United States
We have an exciting job opportunity for a top-notch, BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalist to join our well-established practice in the Spring/Woodlands area of outer NW Houston!
- You will become an integral member of this fantastic group of more than 20 pediatric hospitalists and four pediatric nurse practitioners. The unified practice also has more than 50 neonatologists, 70 neonatal, nurse, practitioners, and 12 maternal fetal doctors!
- This call group of 6 pediatric hospitalists and 1 pediatric nurse practitioner, will cover two facilities, only one at a time.
- Assigned one service daily: HCA Houston Northwest Medical Center - NBN, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands - NBN or the Pediatric Unit
- No delivery attendance, procedures include lumbar punctures and circumcisions
- Our group practices evidence-based medicine and makes work-life balance a priority
- Leadership and quality improvement opportunities available
The Woodlands is a master-planned community located in Montgomery County in the state of Texas and is located 32 miles north of Houston. The region enjoys a very high quality of life along with a friendly atmosphere and is an ideal place to live, work and raise a family. The highly-rated independent school districts in Montgomery County help students develop the groundwork for future educational pursuits and the area is also home to some of the finest private schools. Outdoor activities are abundant - from nearly 200 miles of hike and bike paths with wooded trails between 127 parks, lakes and ponds, seven championship golf courses and various other sports – there is something for everyone. There is also no state income tax in Texas.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Benefits and Compensation Benefits
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
—Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
—These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024