OBGYN opportunity - $35K signing bonus and aggressive loan repayment
Phelps Health in Rolla, MO is currently looking for an OBGYN to join our hospital employed group.
- Base salary + wRVU generated Bonus
- 3 year contract
- $35,000 Signing Bonus
- $15,000 for Relocation
- Student loan support
- New resident stipend available
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- 25 paid days off per year
- 5 additional days off for CME
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)
- Additional RVU Bonus is paid out a quarterly basis. Each quarter does not reflect the previous quarter. Our base and RVU rate stays very close to the MGMA Median.
- An OBGYN is needed to join our 248 bed not-for-profit regional hospital. The health system serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing service to a 6 county area of south central Missouri serving 200,000.
- A great college town, Rolla is one of the best small towns in America. Missouri University of Science and Technology has an enrollment of over 8,000 students from all 50 states and over 50 foreign countries.
Please send CV to schedule a phone interview.
Posted July 5, 2022