Ob Hospitalist Group - Your Future is Calling
OB/GYN Hybrid full-scope & clinic role - Sign on Bonus - Competitive Salary - Work full time equaling 1/3 of the year
Providence Health - MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown
Looking for OB/GYN’s to join our new team at MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Northeast in Columbia, SC. This is a full scope generalist position for both inpatient & outpatient services.
OBHG’s Maternal Health Access physicians offer solutions to dramatically improve patient safety and satisfaction by caring for assigned OB & GYN patients who visit women’s clinics within or connected to our partnered hospitals.
If you’re an OB/GYN looking to make a difference in the lives of patients while still being able to enjoy a fantastic work/life balance, then this full scope Maternal Health Access Solutions position with OBHG is for you!
OB/GYN Physician - MHAS (Maternal Health Access Solutions)
This full-time Clinic & on Call position offers:
- Work 1/3 of the year!!
- Salaried Role with Sign on Bonus Available
- Clinic & call coverage M-F, general call coverage Sat & Sun
- Block scheduling of 5, 24 hr. shifts with an intended schedule of 5 on/10 off
- Assistance with travel cost - so no need to relocate!
- CME allowance & paid Med Mal with tail
- Medical, dental, vision & Rx benefits
For more information please contact: Maura Sears at: email@example.com or call/text 703-975-2559 (mobile) or 864-284-4372 (work)
About Ob Hospitalist Group - Your Future is Calling
Ob Hospitalist Group offers a career path for the modern obstetrician - physicians who are driven to create positive change in women's health care and enjoy greater balance in their own lives.
The hospitalist model allows you to focus entirely on the patient. You can help correct a disparity of care by ensuring that all pregnant women who present to the hospital are evaluated by an experienced physician rather than funneled through the conventional nurse-led phone triage.
As an OBHG clinician you are the in-house expert. You'll improve patient safety, reduce maternal mortality rates and help alleviate physician burnout. A typical work day might include collaborating with local private-practice OB/GYNs, assisting with emergent cases, caring for unassigned patients, overseeing residents or meeting with hospital leaders to design a new quality initiative.
We consistently recruit the most highly skilled practitioners by offering the following:
* Competitive and Consistent Pay
* Fully Funded Medical Malpractice Insurance
* Full Medical Benefits including dental and vision
* Full and Part-time Positions
* An Exceptional Professional/Personal Balance (Typically 23 Days off a Month)
* Risk Management Protocols
* CME Allowance and 401k Employer Match
* Broad Range of Geographical Locations
* Professional Opportunities for Career Advancement and Leadership
* Ongoing Professional Training and Development
* Regional & National Physician Support & Resources
* Health & Wellness Benefits
* Collegial, Team-Based Work Environment
* Medical Missions
Ob Hospitalist Group was founded on the vision and commitment that every expectant mother presenting to labor and delivery would receive consistent, unconditional, quality medical care from an experienced physician.
Today, we are the largest and only dedicated OB/GYN hospitalist employer in the nation. Our singular focus on OB hospitalist programs gives us unparalleled insight to deliver differentiated performance and results.
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted February 13, 2024