Anesthesiology Opportunity at Thriving Independent Hospital in Pennsylvania
Inpatient and outpatient
Evangelical Community Hospital is seeking to recruit an Anesthesia physician to join a supportive team of physicians and CRNAs in a thriving community hospital located in Lewisburg, PA.
About the Role:
- Qualifications: Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Anesthesia group provides services to main hospital, ambulatory surgical center and endoscopy center; all within walking distance of hospital.
- Call requirements are 1 in 8 with post call day off and 6 weekends per year. CRNA coverage is in-house 24/7
- The group currently has 10 Anesthesiologists and 16 CRNA’s. Practice is primarily supervision of CRNA’s.
- Bread and butter cases including Ortho, General, ENT, OB/GYN, Vascular and Urology. Approximately 900 deliveries per year. Ideal candidate should be proficient in ultrasound guided regional anesthesia.
- All candidates with varied experience will be considered. Full and Part time candidates considered!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive straight base compensation model.
- Position includes full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan and a defined pension plan.
- Generous CME allowance and education time off.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
Posted October 9, 2019