Executive Medical Director - Gynecology Oncology with Rochester Regional Health
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
Rochester General Hospital, one of the Rochester Regional's 5 hospitals, is among less than 10 hospitals in the United States to receive re-designation as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists.
At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician-led integrated system, you can define your career goals, lead others, and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Women's Health
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower has opened, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project to house 23 new ORs, and 100+ private, acuity-adaptable patient rooms.
- OB/GYN Residency program in-house - teaching and research opportunities welcomed.
- Growing, expanding system, perfect for constant career growth and development
- Strong referral base of 160+ locations and 5 hospitals, and a comprehensive Women's Health Service Line.
- A lucrative above market guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted October 15, 2021