Physician-Pediatric Neurologist-SSM Health Outpatient Center-Madison, WI
SSM Health Dean Medical Group - Madison, WI
SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is recruiting for a Pediatric Neurologist. Additional details include:
- You will be joining one Pediatric Neurologist, six Adult Neurologists and five Advanced Practitioners (two which are Pediatric Neurology Advanced Practitioners).
- The new physician is expected to have skills and interests in both outpatient and inpatient Neurology.
- Four-day work week offers an excellent work/life balance.
- Provide outreach 1-2 days/month.
- Call is taken from home.
SSM Health St. Mary's Outpatient Center Neurology
- The Department of Neurology offers a full service of Neurology subspecialists, which includes Pediatric Neurology, Epilepsy, Neurophysiology and Stroke.
- Neuropsychology services for pediatric and adult.
- Neurology services include EMG/NCS and EEG laboratories; EMG/NCS lab is accredited by the AANEM with exemplary status.
- EMG/NCS laboratory is the only accredited lab in Madison.
- The outpatient center EEG lab is fully accredited and provides a full complement of outpatient services in Madison and in many of our outreach locations.
- St Mary's Hospital provides the ability to provide long term, monitored EEG studies when that is clinically necessary.
- The clinic draws from an 18-county service area with a population of 1.3 million people.
Physician - State of Work Location
Posted October 14, 2021