Physicians Needed - Fast Growing Post-Acute Care Practice in Delaware
Full and Part-Time Positions with Growing Wound Care Physician Group – Several Locations in Delaware: Wilmington & Dover.
Get Your Life Back – No Nights, No Call, No Weekends Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care group in the US.
Set up a call today. Use Link: https://calendly.com/vohraphysicians/doximity-calendly
EASTERN TIME ZONE
Why Vohra Wound Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty group, run by physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care in over 3,000 facilities across 28 states.
- Innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care.
- We offer a working one-year fellowship in the emerging specialty of wound management, no prior wound care experience needed. We train and support you (65 hours of Category 1 CMEs).
- Attractive compensation - on average our full-time physicians earn $300,000 plus benefits.
- Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no call, no weekend and achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering excellent patient outcomes.
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not paperwork.
What We Look For:
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in wound care, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork, then Vohra is the practice for you. We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and a passion for helping patients.
- An active unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice in
- Clinical work experience within the past 6 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per week
Posted July 8, 2022