150K Sign-On/Relo Advanced GI in Beautiful Northern Colorado
FIND YOUR FUTURE in Colorful Colorado - Excellent Advanced GI Opportunity!
Banner Health - North Colorado Medical Center
Enjoy Practicing Along the Northern Colorado Front Range and Views of the Spectacular Rocky Mountains
AT THE END OF THE DAY...THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!
Banner Health, a Top-5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks, is seeking an employed BE/BC Advanced Gastroenterologist to step into a well-established, growing practice with Banner Medical Group (BMG). Based out of North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) in Greeley, CO, this position will help support expansion and growing market share in Northern Colorado and surrounding states
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access academic medicine, research, and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work life balance
Position requirements & details:
- BE/BC in Gastroenterology
- ERCP, EUS required
- Subspecialty Interest offers an opportunity to grow
- Supported by APPs
- Salary $600K + wRVU
- $150K sign-on bonus/relocation
You take care of others, let us take care of you! At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than basic medical, dental and vision coverage — it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health to your family to your satisfaction at work. So, we design your benefits with you in mind. We listen to what you have to say, offer a wide variety of competitive benefits to give you peace of mind and provide additional tools and resources to support you.
· 100k Loan Repayment available, plus Public Service Loan Forgiveness
· Paid Sick Time, Time Off, Malpractice, and CME (plus CME allowance!)
· Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Option
· Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
· Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
· 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
· Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with matching or 401b deferred options, employee discounts
· Physician Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
Greeley, located in Northern Colorado, is one of the fastest growing and best places to live and work in the entire nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over three hundred days of pure Colorado sunshine annually), less than 45-minute drive to Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park, Denver, and Fort Collins, tantalizing and diverse cuisine, and abundant recreational opportunities.
Banner Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner Health are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024