Volunteer Teaching Opportunity – Nepal – Housing Provided
Lumbini Medical College (LMC)
Health Volunteers Overseas
- In collaboration with LMC pediatric faculty, HVO volunteers will provide clinical and didactic training to pediatric residents, interns and medical students rotating through their pediatrics training. Additionally, HVO volunteers will support the academic and professional development of the LMC pediatric faculty through mentorship, collaboration and train-the-trainer courses.
- Assignment: 3-4 weeks
- Teaching Topics: Pediatrics – all topics; nephrology, cardiology, development, neonatology, advanced pediatric life support (APLS), and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) training of particular interest
- Opportunities for Those-in-Training: No.
- Qualifications: Board eligible/certified (active or retired); general pediatricians or sub-specialists with experience; academic appointees and private practitioners accepted
- Activities: Case presentations, clinical training, continuing education, didactic training, faculty/staff training, formal lecturing, mentoring, research advising
- Housing: Housing provided.
- Companions: Suitable for companion/spouse; not suitable for children
Posted March 15, 2021