Looking to Grow your Career with a 100 Top Hospital? St. Luke's is Hiring Neurologists- Multiple Opportunities
Join a 100-top hospital with a newly established neurology residency program! St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, and major teaching hospital is seeking full time BC/BE general and fellowship-trained neurologists for both subspecialty outpatient opportunities and neurohospitalist positions.
St. Luke’s Neurology Associates is part of the network’s Neurobehavioral Service Line, a comprehensive and integrated team comprised of neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-rehabilitation and behavioral health, offering leading-edge care for all subspecialties in neurology and behavioral health.
We’re looking for the following additions to our growing team of 34 neurologists and 22 Advanced Practitioners!
· Movement Disorders
· Neurocritical Care
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
· Loan Repayment program – up to $100,000
· Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
· A culture in which innovation is highly valued
· Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
· Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and CME allowance
· Work/life balance and flexibility
· Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
Posted January 12, 2022