Internal Medicine, Faculty Position (Primary Care)
Rochester Regional Health, NY is seeking Board Certified Internal Medicine Faculty applicants.
Rochester Regional Health's Internal Medicine Residency Programs provides the highest quality of education in a strong clinical environment, combined with a supportive and collegiate faculty. The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for teaching in an outpatient clinical setting.
Provide quality health care services to medical group patients, through the supervision and education of IM residents in primary care clinic.
- Serve as faculty for the residency program and, as appropriate, for undergraduate medical students.
- Engage in providing direct and supervised patient care on regularly scheduled basis including call coverage
- Participate in quality assurance activities.
- Potential for leadership position available, depending on personal attributes and growth in the position.
- Comprehensive benefit package including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Completion of residency requirements
- Graduation from accredited medical school program
- Board certification or eligibility, New York State license
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Access to Outdoor Activities
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted September 13, 2023