Addiction Psychiatry for Full Time Medical Director in Virginia
COME PRACTICE WITH US!
Full-Time Medical Director
Age Group/Range: Adults
- Practice Setting/Type: Outpatient
Addiction Medicine patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Our team at New River Treatment Center in Virginia is seeking to add a like-minded licensed physician to their diverse and dynamic team.
- Current license to practice medicine by the state in which the facility or clinic(s) operates
- Board certification or certificate of admissibility for board certification by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP), or other certification within their discipline
- Current DEA credentials to prescribe controlled substances without restrictions and per regulation within the state in which the practitioner will be working
- Additional specific DEA credentials may be required, per state and clinic regulations or policy
Posted April 19, 2022