Academic Leadership, PM&R Associate Program Residency Director
Rochester Regional Health is seeking a qualified Physiatrist that will work closely with the Program Director to establish the strategic direction of the program and will share responsibility for maintaining the standards, quality and reputation of the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency Program.
- Assist with creating Curriculum and Program Development
- Facilitate and manage external training and educational experiences
- Ensure compliance with both the Institutional and ACGME stated requirements and expectations
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures
- Organize/participate in regular evaluation of the program's residents and faculty
- Work with the Program Director to recruit and select program candidates through the NRMP and ensure the administration of high quality didactic and clinical education
- Participate in departmental leadership meetings
- MD/DO from an appropriately accredited institution
- Board Eligible or Certified in PM&R, successful experience in clinical or professional practice, or fellowship training in PM&R required
- Experience working with and/or directing others in clinical or educational activities in the field, and demonstration of the ability to implement a clinical or didactic program preferred.
- Sign-on, Performance Bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Fully paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Defined Pension Plan
- Fully Covered Relocation Services
I would love to tell you more about this opportunity. Please email me directly at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Rochester's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. Our area offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, has it's own international airport, and provides easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Posted May 19, 2022