Clinical Faculty: Pediatric Surgery | University of Arizona
In partnership with the University of Arizona, the Division of Pediatric Surgery at Banner - University Medical Group Tucson is actively seeking a Pediatric General Surgeon to provide a full range of services at its newly built medical center. Part of the Department of Surgery, the Division of Pediatric Surgery is a dynamic environment offering comprehensive and multi-disciplinary surgical and medical care for our patients. Our Surgeons provide the best in patient care, resident and medical student education and training, and extensive community and academic endeavors. This position is an integral part of the women and children service line focus in the Tucson market.
The selected individual will have the opportunity to develop a full-time clinical practice, educate residents and medical students, and be encouraged to participate in clinical and/or basic science research. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
- Board-certified or eligible in Pediatric Surgery
- Evidence of clinical and didactic teaching ability
- Established expertise in working with diverse patient populations
- Paid Sick Time, Personal Time Off, Malpractice, and CME Allowance
- Legal, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Options
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Physician Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with matching or 401b deferred options, employee perks and discounts
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted June 8, 2023