Psychiatrist - Pittsburgh, voted #1 America's Most Livable Cities
Near Pittsburgh, PA
Allegheny Health Network’s Behavioral Health Institute is seeking a full-time Psychiatrist to provide outpatient adult psychiatric services. Be a part of our growing team with the opportunity to practice at 4 Allegheny Center in the North Side of Pittsburgh, or at one of our many community locations.
- Must be board eligible/certified
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA –ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquires to:
Posted January 7, 2022