Physician, Pulmonary Disease | Do your life’s best work
North Bergen, NJ
- Consulting with patients, both outpatient and in-patient, to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Performing and/or overseeing pulmonary procedures.
- Diagnosing and treating conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema.
- Using and interpreting pulmonological exams and tests to aid in the diagnosis of cardiopulmonary diseases and conditions, including CT scans, chest fluoroscopies, ultrasounds, and bronchoscopies.
- Providing immunizations against preventable cardiopulmonary diseases.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Referring patients to other specialists when necessary, especially Sleep Medicine for possible sleep apnea patients.
- Advising cardiothoracic surgeons of the risk status of patients and recommending interventions to minimize risk, especially in tuberculosis cases.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Working with clinical staff and administration teams to grow and expand the practice.
- Strong practice support and high patient demand
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of New Jersey or has New Jersey application in process
- Board certification or board eligibility in Pulmonology
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
- Active New Jersey CDS license or ability to obtain prior to start
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Board certification or board eligibility in sleep medicine
Posted November 30, 2021