Nurse Practitioner, Urgent Care - York, with travel to Lancaster
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, MedExpress is seeking a Full Time Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner to join our team in York, PA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Open 8am-8pm, 7 days per week
- Providers typically work 12-hour shifts
- Average patient load = 3-4 patients per hour
- Full licensed medical team and support staff
- Responsibilities include:
- Initial interpretation with digital X-Rays
- Incisions and drainage
- Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner through the ANCC/AANP
- Must be CPR certified (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60 days of employment)
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Nurse Practitioner in an emergency medicine or urgent care setting
- Willing and able to assist at other center locations in the area
Posted September 2, 2021