Join the largest provider of Pediatric Urgent Care in the Country
We have openings in Glen Burnie, Timonium, Columbia, Rockville, District Heights, Annapolis, Parkville, and Greenbelt!
- Assess and treat acute injury and illness for both in-person and telemedicine patients; including but not limited to anaphylaxis, procedural anxiolysis, respiratory distress, croup, and asthma.
- Perform procedural care including but not limited to abscess drainage, foreign body removal, and laceration repair with sutures, staples, and dermal adhesive.
- Taking radiographs and providing preliminary interpretation of x-rays with official radiology over-reads (only in applicable states). All necessary training will be provided.
- Oversee in-person and telemedicine patient flow and daily functions of the office along with oversight of other providers, staff, and trainees on shift.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes to the management team.
- Work in conjunction with the onsite and telemedicine teams to assure completion of daily tasks including but not limited to lab and radiology result review, patient follow-up, and timely responses to patient calls and questions. Maintains safe, secure, equitable, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing safety procedures, quality standards, and complying with legal regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence and protect operations by keeping patient care information confidential in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Update knowledge by participating in continuing education requirements and opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Assist the clinical team and patients with complaints and taking an active role in service recovery when needed
- Focus on efficiency metrics to improve in-person and telemedicine urgent care flow, patient experience, and throughput.
Opportunities available for Full and Part-Time positions.
Posted September 22, 2022