Join our growing OBGYN Group / $100K Sign-on / Medical Loan Repayment / Professional Liability + Tail Coverage
The Kaiser Permanente Southern California Medical Group (SCPMG) is seeking a board eligible/board certified Obstetrics and Gynecology Generalist to join our Kaiser Kern County Group!
- Board Eligible / Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Comfortable with full-scope OBGYN
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary setting
While every physician at the Southern California Permanente Medical Group has their own personal and professional ambitions, they all share a common vision: to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, they work hand in hand—with each other and their patients—to achieve outcomes that elevate the level of care across our organization and, ultimately, our nation. In Southern California, you'll enjoy amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural sceneries, and an exceptional climate.
We are proud to offer our physicians
- A physician-led practice with partnership eligibility after 3 years
- Emphasis on professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Flexible scheduling and work-life balance
- Robust retirement plans: Pension Plan, 401K, and Keogh
- Excellent salary and compensation package
We invite you to make a difference in the communities we serve.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/
For additional information, please contact Michelle Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an AAP/EEO employer. The Answer to Health Care in America.
Posted April 13, 2022