Looking to Join a Top 15 Health System? St. Luke's is Hiring an Occupational Medicine Physician
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking passionate BC Occupational Medicine Physician to join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Luke’s University Health Network. Ideal candidates would have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and the ability to perform in high volume clinic, handling physical, chemical, biological and social aspects of the workplace with medical management to improve health outcomes of exposure.
This position represents an exciting opportunity for the right physician to work with a clinic-based practice, managing patient's diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of occupational illnesses and/or injury. Candidates with experience in return to work/fit for duty examinations, workers compensation injury and FMLA reviews and determinations is desirable. DOT/MRO Certification is required within 30 days after start date.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package and relocation reimbursement
- No Call, occasional weekends, mainly Mon – Fri; Hours vary by clinic location
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
Posted January 12, 2022