Pediatrix Medical Group is seeking a per diem Board Certified Neonatal/Pediatric Hospitalist to join our practice at Carroll Hospital Center in Westminster, MD.
- This practice provides coverage for a Level-II Special Care Nursery consisting of 10 Special Care Nursery beds, a 7-bed peds floor and NBN.
- Responsibilities include attending deliveries, resuscitation, assessment and treatment of patients, and family teaching.
- In-house call required and no rotation to other facilities
- The ideal candidate would fit in well with our team of skilled, enthusiastic and collegial pediatricians, who provide compassionate and thorough care to our patients.
- Board Certification in Pediatrics with acceptable experience required
- MD license required
- Start upon completion of privileges
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
—Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
—These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
—Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted November 18, 2021