Ob Leadership Opportunity, Sign-On Bonus, Full Benefits
Near Bakersfield, CA
We're looking for passionate OB/GYN's to join our teams in Southern California!
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center, San Luis Obispo, CA - Site Director Sign-On Bonus!!!
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital, Bakersfield, CA - $50k Sign-On Bonus
- Mercy Southwest Hospital, Bakersfield, CA - $30k Sign-On Bonus
As an OBHG Hospitalist, you're the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OBGYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
As an OBHG Site Director of OB Hospitalists embraces the following focus on clinical operations: Program Operations to ensure quality care is delivered; Build and maintain relationships with hospital medical staff, nursing staff & administrative leadership as part of a spirit of service to others; Build and maintain relationships with the physician and CNM team; Ensure assigned program is connected to overall OBHG medical group network; Financial stewardship to ensure the longevity of program. Position reports to & collaborates with Medical Director of Operations or Vice President, Clinical Operations to ensure clinical team is delivering quality program that achieves both OBHG’s & the hospital’s clinical/operational objectives.
OBHG is a clinician-centered company that provides unparalleled support and resources, and exceptional work/life balance____. As a full-time hospitalist, you'll have the freedom to create your own schedule - typically eight 24-hour shifts per month with no on-call duty!
This position offers:
- Competitive compensation & Sign-On bonus
- Flexible schedules for FT/PT positions; No On-Call
- GUARANTEED SHIFTS; permanent assignments
- Full medical benefits, CME allowance, 401k match, med mal w/tail
Let me know if you're interested in learning more!
OB Hospitalist Group
864.603.5348 TEXT or Call
Posted November 30, 2021