Remote - Traveling Nurse Practitioner / Clinical Trainer
Huntington Beach, CA
Training and Team-Building
- Leads on-boarding process for new providers
- Training may also include classroom training, EMR mentorship and ride-alongs
- Completes provider competency checks as appropriate
- Serves as a peer mentor and resource for new providers, helping them learn and master the “Landmark Way” of practicing
- Keeps current on relevant medical and nursing research, technology, and related issues by attending continuing education courses, professional meetings and journal reviews
Acts as an ambassador and role model for the Landmark culture, helping to build strong, mission- driven, high performance teams in fitting with the Landmark mission, vision and values
Implementing Best Practices
- Establishes and maintains comprehensive understanding of Landmark clinical and operational best practices
Reinforces best practices with all team members through example, training and mentorship
- Become licensed and credentialed in multiple states as requested, including assisting the Landmark credentialing team with timely and responsive processing of all required licensing / credentialing paperwork; Responds to licensure action items in a timely fashion
- Practices in accordance with the respective state laws and regulations governing the practice of advanced practice nursing.
- Performs an initial comprehensive assessment on all newly enrolled members.
- Completes follow-up and post-hospital assessments according to documented standard operating procedure.
- Prescribes appropriate diagnostics and interventions to avoid unnecessary transfers/acute admissions.
- May participate in team meetings that include, but may not be limited to: DELTA meetings Weekly IDT meetings Monthly staff meetings Continuing education/journal club programs All Hands Calls
Posted December 7, 2021