Partnership available with established GI group offering excellent/ work life balance
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am—3:00pm
- Hospital call: 1:5 coverage at Bay Health Kent Campus (paid)
- Procedures: General GI only
- Eligibility: BC/ BE Gastroenterologists; J-1 Visa Sponsorship Available
Why practice with FGS?
- Higher than average earning potential offered SOONER than your colleagues.
- Unmatched work/ life balance for our staff and supporting families—Enjoy working hard and MORE time off.
- Experience a highly efficient endoscopy unit with well-trained staff ready to GROW with you.
Additional benefits include:
- Competitive salary with 2 options
- 3-year salary guaranteed
- 15-month eligibility to transition to productivity
- $25,000 Sign-on bonus/ relocation package
- Partnership tracks available to practice, ASC, and real estate
- 4 weeks PTO & CME
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Malpractice insurance coverage
About our Practice:
Since 1994, First State Gastroenterology has served the community with high-quality, individual patient care. It was the first to establish an Ambulatory Surgery Center in Kent County. With over 4,000 endoscopic procedures done annually, you can count on our expertise
About our Team:
Our growing team includes a dedicated, board-certified Gastroenterologist and physician assistant with over two decades of combined experience and established rapport. We were honored to receive Delaware Today® Magazine Top Doc Award.
Enjoy the capital city of Delaware along the spectacular Atlantic Coast. Dover is a family friendly community, offering excellent school options and natural amenities including many beaches and parks. Surrounding Middletown and Rehoboth Beach are popular destinations for numerous restaurants/ bars and quaint coffee shops. Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington D.C. are conveniently within a 2-hour drive.
Posted September 3, 2021