Internal Medicine Physician - 3rd Year/Grads Welcome to Apply
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no nights, no weekends, and no calls. Reasonable patient load of 18-20 patients per day with a 40/20 appointment model.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
- An iconic city that stands alone: Here on the west coast, come and practice at top of your license with Optum - from hiking to surfing, to entertainment, Los Angeles offers everything you could want!
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Internal or Family Medicine
- Bilingual English / Spanish nice to have!
- New IM Grads welcome to apply!
- Excellent patient care and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace setting; time management skills
- EMR proficiency
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
Posted September 14, 2021