Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
We are looking for a Psych Nurse Practitioner to join our team Full Time!
Advanced Recovery Systems is an integrated behavioral healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. We put behavioral health front and center, providing assistance to people with substance abuse issues, addictions and mental health concerns.
With facilities in various regions of the U.S., we have been furthering this mission since our inception, applying our advanced approach to patient care.
Every facility in the Advanced Recovery Systems network strives to provide the highest quality of care, using evidence-based therapeutic models that really work. Our goal is to help men, women and adolescents live healthy, happy lives without the burden of substance abuse or mental illness.
The Nurse Practitioner provides medical services/ patient care to patients admitted to ARS facilities and throughout treatment within the continuum of care. The Nurse Practitioner supports and follows the policies, rules and regulations of the facility as well as the standards of State and Federal regulations.
- Master’s Degree or higher to practice medicine
- Licensed Nurse in Florida
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Psych NP)
- Experience in Addiction Medicine/ Behavioral Health preferred.
- Familiarity with JCAHO and other indicated healthcare standards are necessary.
- Board Certification and ABAM certification preferred.
- Must have a DEA to prescribe Controlled medications in Florida.
- SAMHSA/ DEA Buprenorphine waiver is preferred.
Posted June 15, 2021