Primary Care – Coastal Northern California
4-Day Work Week and Schedule Flexibility
Join a well-established non-profit organization that uses a team-based approach which puts the patient at the center of the team. Take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity to work with high-quality family medicine and internal medicine physicians who believe in an open, transparent, and collaborative culture.
- 100% Outpatient with no weekend or inpatient responsibilities
- Work-life balance is prioritized with 4 day work week
- Clinic supports flexibility within primary care physician’s schedule
- Accredited as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Team-based and collaborative work environment
- Full Benefits, signing bonus, relocation assistance and loan repayment available
- Eligible to participate in 401k with no vesting and 4% match
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible with a valid medical license.
This charming seaside town and California historical landmark is known for its magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean! It is the perfect place for anyone who loves the outdoors thanks to the stunning redwood forest, coastal cliffs, and stunning views.
- Beautiful coastal town that is full of rich history, picturesque landscapes, art, outdoor adventures and so much more.
- Paradise for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers! Hiking, camping, kayaking, fishing, whale-watching, and boating.
- Home to the world-famous Skunk Train, the extraordinary Glass Beach, and the spectacular Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens.
- Wine tours and tastings along the Western California coast
- Many local events: farmer’s market, whale festival, film festival, crab feed, art gallery shows, holiday celebrations and local bars.
Job ID: JN -122021-25913