Dr. Alshammaa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6029 Walnut Grove Rd
Memphis, TN 38120Phone(901) 226-4910Fax(901) 226-4915
- Is this information wrong?
- Assistant Professor of Neurology and Epileptologist at University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, TN. Epilepsy trained at the Cleveland Clinic. My interests are in Magnetoencephalography and advanced source imaging techniques, signal analysis and machine learning.
Skills & Expertise
- Electroencephalography, Magnetoencephalography, Statistical data interpretation, Machine Learning
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Epilepsy, 2019 - 2020
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityResidency, Neurology, 2015 - 2019
- OtherClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- MS State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Resident of the Year Henry Ford Hospital Neurology Department, 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEducation Research: Electronic patient portal enrollment and no-show rates within a neurology resident clinicKavit Shah, Abdullah Alshammaa, Muhammad Affan, Lonni Schultz, Tobias Walbert, Iram Zaman> ;Neurology. 2019 Jan 1
- 3 citationsCervical Dystonia and Executive Function: A Pilot Magnetoencephalography StudyAbhimanyu Mahajan, Andrew Zillgitt, Abdullah Alshammaa, Neepa Patel, Christos Sidiropoulos, Peter A LeWitt, Susan M. Bowyer> ;Brain Sciences. 2018 Aug 22
- Post-operative nonketotic hyperglycemic induced focal motor status epilepticus related to treatment with corticosteroids following standard anterior temporal lobectomy.Andrew Zillgitt, Abdullah Alshammaa, Muhammad Salim Kahn, Sarah Madani, Salman Zahoor, Ellen L Air> ;Epilepsy and behavior case reports. 2018 Oct 2
- Join now to see all
- American Clinical Neurophysiology Society - ACNSMember
- University of Tennessee Health Science CenterMemphis, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: