Dr. Miranda is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1055 N Curtis Rd
Boise, ID 83706Phone(208) 367-3131Fax(208) 367-2881
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 2002 - 2005
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2011 - 2021
- ID State Medical License 2007 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsMechanisms of thrombosis in spinal cord injury.A. Richard Miranda, Houria I. Hassouna> ;Hematology-oncology Clinics of North America. 2000 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: