Dr. Aly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMedStar Heart and Vascular Institute
Washington, DC 20010
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Abdelrahman Aly is a cardiologist in Washington, DC metro. He received his cardiology training at Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute and has been in practice 11 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Arabic. He specializes in echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, non-invasive cardiology, and preventive cardiology.
Education & Training
- Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute and University of Missouri-Kansas CityFellowship, Cardiovascular Diseases, 2015 - 2018
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2015
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public HealthResidency, Residency Rotation, 2014 - 2014
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Preventive Medicine Residency Rotation, 2014 - 2014
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityInternship, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2013
- University of ColoradoPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Cardiovascular Research, 2010 - 2012
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Cardiovascular Molecular Imaging , 2008 - 2009
- Zagazig University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2021 - 2021
- MD State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology Diplomate
- Diplomate - Adult Comprehensive EchocardiographyNational Board of Echocardiography
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Gold Humanism Honor Soceity 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: