Dr. Al Rizaiza is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
La Jolla, CA 92037
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adeeb Al Rizaiza is a neurologist in La Jolla, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including UC San Diego Health and VA San Diego Healthcare System. He received his medical degree from King Faisal University College of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Arabic. He specializes in epilepsy and neurophysiology and is experienced in electromyography, seizures and epilepsy, electroencephalography, video electroencephalography, and somatosensory evoked potentials.
Education & Training
- University of California San DiegoFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2018 - 2019
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 2015 - 2018
- University of Toledo Medical CenterInternship, Preliminary Year, 2014 - 2015
- University of California, San DiegoMAS, Clinical Research, 2012 - 2013
- King Faisal University College of MedicineClass of 2007, MBBS
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- OH State Medical License 2014 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Response to Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccination in HIV-Positive Individuals on Long Term Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy.Anita S. Iyer, David J. Leggat, Jennifer A Ohtola, Joan Duggan, Claudiu Georgescu, Al Rizaiza Aa, Sadik A. Khuder, Noor M. Khaskhely, Westerink J> ;Journal of AIDS and Clinical Research. 2015 Feb 1
- Neuropsychiatric symptoms and their impact on quality of life in multiple system atrophyR. Ceponiene, S.D. Edland, T.N. Reid, A. Al Rizaiza, I. Litvan., Cognitive Science & Neuroscience, 1/15/2016
- Research Assistant2013 - 2014
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: