Dr. Capuano is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 East Palisade Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632Phone(201) 820-5280Fax(201) 608-5156
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aaron Capuano is a double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, based in NJ, who specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body. His experience with cosmetic & reconstructive procedures, solid reputation in the community, and focus on continuing education, means that you can rest easy knowing you are in good hands.
Dr. Capuano founded the Northern Center for Plastic Surgery, in Bergen County NJ, a highly patient-centric practice with a dedicated patient care coordinator, a pre & post-operative concierge service, and advanced scar therapy regimens to help provide you with the best quality of care before, during and following surgery or treatment. Dr. Capuano’s primary goal is to provide every patient with individualized treatment based on his or her own personal goals. Paying attention to the most vital and minute details, patient education and surgical precision. Our team at the Northern Center for Plastic Surgery is friendly and professional, and strives to provide exceptional skill and service in all aspects of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Our commitment to our patients, conscientious staff and dedication to education in our field keeps us motivated, diligent, and abreast of the newest advancements and protocols that plastic surgery has to offer. By staying current with new advancements, and critically evaluating them, we can offer our patients the safest and most reliable procedures to meet their goals.
From the moment you book your consultation or walk into our office, you have our undivided attention. We will spend the necessary time to truly understand your aesthetic goals. We will treat you as if you are a member of our own family. We want to express our commitment by extending our unique service and results to you.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Plastic Surgery, 2010 - 2012
- Monmouth Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2005 - 2010
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2005
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Plastic Surgery
- Monmouth Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Board Member at Large New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgery Board
- Active Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsProspective single-site case series utilizing an endolumenal tissue anchoring system for revision of post-RYGB stomal and pouch dilatationFrank J. Borao, Steven Gorcey, Aaron Capuano> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2010 Mar 4
- 11 citationsA cholesterol-binding and transporting protein from rat liver mitochondria.Andrew M Campbell, Aaron Capuano, Samuel H.P Chan> ;Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 2002 Dec 23
- "Power frequency fields promote cell differentiation coincident with an increase in transforming growth factor-b(1) expression"Aaron RK Ciombor DM Keeping H Wang S Capuano A Polk C> ;Bioelectromagnetics. 2000 Jan
- Join now to see all
- A Cholesterol Binding and Transport Protein from Rat Liver MitochondriaCapuano, A, Biochim Biophys Acta, 12/23/2002
- Member, Medical Records Committee, Valley Hospital 2016 - Present
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch CampusLong Branch, New Jersey
- Valley HospitalRidgewood, New Jersey
- Englewood HealthEnglewood, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley Medical CenterWestwood, New Jersey
- Morristown Medical CenterMorristown, New Jersey
- Chilton Medical CenterPompton Plains, New Jersey
- Clinical Faculty, ZO
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: