Dr. Wheeler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office455 Brewster St
Pawtucket, RI 02860
- Is this information wrong?
- Internal Medicine Resident at Brown University
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- Brown UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2018 - 2018
- RI State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Multimodality imaging in the diagnosis of a large accessory papillary muscle.Amr El Meligy, Somwail Rasla, Aaron Wheeler, Roy Souaid, Thomas E. Noonan> ;Rhode Island medical journal. 2017 Sep 1
- Factors That May Affect Body Change During and After Hospitalization for Acute Heart Failure.Somwail Rasla, Amr El Meligy, Roy Souaid, Aaron Wheeler> ;Jacc-Heart Failure. 2017 Apr 1
- SCIEX-Sponsored Award Recognizes Achievements in Digital MicrofluidicsMarch 5th, 2019
- Cancer Cure: Scientists Develop Tool to Analyze How Cancer Cells Invade the BodyJuly 18th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: